Jan 17, 2013– Tokyo, Japan (Techreleased) – Toshiba Corporation has launched a discrete IGBT for the strobe lighting of digital cameras that reduces switching time to one-third that of Toshiba’s current product. The new IGBT, “GT5G134”, was developed as a dedicated solution for photo-flash intensity control and high-speed-switching photo flash applications.
- 1. High-speed switching: tf = 0.6µs (typ.) @IC=110A
- 2. Low saturation voltage: VCE(sat) = 2.2V (typ.) @IC=110A
- 3. Low gate driving voltage: VGE = 4.0V (min.) @IC=110A
- 4. Peak collector current: ICP = 110A (max)
- 5. Collector-emitter voltage: VCES = 400V
- 6. SOP-8 package
- Photo-flashes for digital cameras