Dec 07, 2012– Tokyo, Japan (Techreleased) – Toshiba Corporation has launched a low ON-resistance MOSFET, TPN2R503NC, fabricated with the latest 8th generation process, for use in lithium-ion battery protection circuits and mobile phone power management switches. Two other 8th-generation products, TPN4R203NC and TPN6R303NC, have also been added to the line-up as successors to existing models. All three products can contribute to the reduction of device thickness and overall size and improve efficiency.
- Lithium-ion battery protection circuits
- Mobile phone power management switches
- Lower ON-resistance over existing Toshiba secured with the latest 8th generation process.
- TSON Advance package, which offers good heat radiation performance
- High avalanche resistance.
Main specifications of the new products