Mar 28, 2013– New York, USA (Techreleased) – The New 2014 Dodge Durango. Premium features, including available heated steering wheel, heated and ventilated seats and accent stitching, highlight Durango’s attention to passenger comfort and style.
- Durango features advanced design and premium class-exclusive features for 2014
- All-new standard eight-speed transmission with rotary shifter improves fuel
efficiency up to 9 percent and enhances Durango’s fun-to-drive DNA
- Now offering the latest 8.4-inch Uconnect Access Via Mobile touchscreen with downloadable apps and customizable instrument gauge cluster with 7-inch full-color screen
- New LED lighting technology, including standard class-exclusive racetrack tail lamps with 192 LEDs, ties Durango to the latest Dodge vehicle designs
- Best-in-class towing of up to 7,400 pounds with V-8 engine; 6,200 pounds with V-6 engine
- Best-in-class V-6 driving range of more than 600 miles on a tank of fuel
- Up to 50 different seating configurations, including optional second-row captain’s
chairs and 85 cu. ft. of cargo capacity
- Available class-exclusive dual screen Blu-ray / DVD player
- New suite of advanced technologies improves performance, safety, comfort and convenience
The Dodge brand is upping the ante in the fast-growing full-size sport-utility vehicle (SUV) and crossover segments by introducing the new 2014 Dodge Durango at the 2013 New York International Auto Show. This new SUV is built on the Dodge brand’s pillars of performance, style and innovation, delivering a new standard state-of-the-art class-exclusive eight-speed automatic transmission. That powertrain improves fuel economy up to 9 percent, the Chrysler Group’s award-winning. The 2014 Durango also features Uconnect Access easy-to-use touchscreen technologies and the Dodge brand’s signature racetrack LED tail lamps to driving enthusiasts in the market for a three-row family performance SUV.
The new face of Durango is still distinctly Dodge and features a new, slimmer “split crosshair” grille with mesh textures unique to each trim level. Combined with the redesigned projector- beam headlamps and a raised front bumper, the 2014 Dodge Durango has an even more sinister look than the previous model. Durango’s sculpted hood and grille complete the unique to Dodge forward-leaning profile that continues through the deeply browed headlamps.