SP/Silicon Power Announces a 1TB Upgrade on the USB 3.0 Ultra-Slim Portable Hard Drive Diamond D20 – Sep 18, 2013– Taipei, Taiwan (Techreleased) – SP/Silicon Power, the world’s leading provider of memory storage solutions today is proud to announce a capacity upgrade on its Ultra-Slim portable hard drive – Diamond D20. With the capacity boost to one terabyte, Diamond D20 does not compromise on its size and still retains its compact design. With the built-in 7mm slim hard drive, D20 is able to keep its slender style while having more storage spaces for data and files.
Featuring a solid aluminum metal structure and the anti-scratch surface, SP Diamond D20 provides sturdy protection against fingerprints and scratches from day to day use, and it also creates a new sense of digital revolution for the portable storage experience. D20’s exquisite design has won the award of “Computex d&i Awards 2013”, organized by TAITRA (Taiwan External Trade Development Council) and iF (International Forum Design GmbH), and was immediately recognized by users from all over the world.
Combining with USB 3.0 SuperSpeed interface and slim structure, D20 is the ideal selection for those who are looking for portability and maximum performance. SP D20 Ultra-Slim portable hard drive also comes with the SP Widget free download software, providing 7 major back up and security tools and offers a 3 year warranty. For more information, please visit the official website at www.silicon-power.com.
Diamond D20 Product Features
– SuperSpeed USB 3.0 compliant and backwards compatible with USB 2.0
– Ultra-Slim and light-weighted design for easy carrying
– Solid aluminum metal structure and scratch resistant surface
– Power saving sleep mode
– LED indicates power on and data transfer activity
– New version of SP Widget free download software, providing 7 major back-up and security functions (256-bit AES file & folder encryption)
Diamond D20 Product Specifications
– Dimensions：116.5 x 78 x 10.5 mm
– Capacity：500GB, 1TB
– Standard Compliance：USB 3.0 / 2.0
– Data Transfer Rates：Max. 5 Gb/s (USB 3.0 Mode)
Max. 480 Mb/s (USB 2.0 Mode)
– Power Supply：DC 5V (Power supplied through USB)
– Operating Temperature：5℃~ 55℃
– Storage Temperature：-40℃~ 70℃
– Supported Operating Systems：Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000, Linux 2.6.31 or later, Mac OS 10.5 or later (only USB 2.0 currently supported)
– Three-year warranty