Nissan Group Reports July 2014 U.S. Sales – Aug 01, 2014– Nashville, USA (Techreleased) – Nissan Group today announced total U.S. sales for July 2014 of 121,452 units, an increase of 11.4 percent over the prior year and a July record.
|July 2014||July 2013||% Change|
|Nissan Group Total sales (units)||121,452||109,041||11.4|
|Nissan Division July sales||112,914||101,279||11.5|
|Infiniti July sales*||8,538||7,762||10.0|
- Nissan Division set a July record with 112,914 sales in the month, an increase of 11.5 percent. This marks a monthly record for the Nissan division in 16 of the last 17 months.
- Sales of the all-electric Nissan LEAF set a July record at 3,019, marking an increase of 62 percent over the previous year.
- Versa subcompact sales were up 73.5 percent to 15,630, also a July record.
- Sentra sales totaled 17,579 in July, up 53.7 percent.
- Rogue sales remained strong in July at 16,618. So far in 2014, Rogue sales have increased 20.7 percent.
- Total sales of the Nissan Commercial Vehicles lineup, including NV200, NV Cargo and NV Passenger vans, increased 79.3 percent in July.
*Infiniti sales total included for reference. For more information on Infiniti’s July sales performance, please visit InfinitiNews.com.