STEIGER DYNAMICS Offers Stand Alone LEET Custom Full Aluminum Gaming Home Theater PC (HTPC) Chassis – May 09, 2013– Loss Angeles, USA (Techreleased) – STEIGER DYNAMICS announced that it released to the DIY PC builder market its custom hand-brushed full aluminum LEET chassis. The chassis is available for sale in both black and silver on the STEIGER DYNAMICS website for 798 USD. Every LEET chassis is complemented with a one year limited warranty. Additionally, each LEET chassis comes with complimentary accessories and peripherals such as the STEIGER DYNAMICS Windows Media Center Remote Control, a STEIGER DYNAMICS Black Cloth Binder, and spare parts/screws/cables.
Stand Alone LEET Custom Full Aluminum Gaming Home Theater PC Deatils
Optional purchasable accessories include LED chassis lighting, Seasonic power supplies, liquid cooling components, and custom cabling. Now DIY PC builders will be able to incorporate their individual custom configuration into the aesthetically pleasing and easily integrated LEET chassis.
Features of the LEET chassis include:
- Unparalleled level of quality compared to any other PC Case on the market
- Unique, one-piece shell construction with a wall thickness of 0.2 inches (5mm)
- One-of-a-kind, light-weight, durable, corrosion resistant, odorless, and 100% recyclable hand-brushed aluminum
- Incorporated Samsung touch-display (800×480 pixels) connected via internal USB 2.0 which can be used as an extended screen, with Soundgraph’s Finger VU touch applications, or with the included LEET Monitor App which monitors system parameters such as uptime, used and available drive space, RAM capacity utilization, CPU/GPU clocks, load levels, and temperatures
- 12cm dual- as well as single radiator support for custom liquid cooling solutions.
- Optional acrylic glass lid with a completely flat outer surface
- Hinged front panel for optimized connectivity, integrating two USB 3.0 connectors, a SDHC Card reader, and two variable HD Audio in/out connectors
- Removable motherboard slider that allows to build and test the complete system outside of the chass