NEC NEC MultiSync EA234WMi Moniter Display Solutions Introduced – May 16, 2013– Chicago, USA (Techreleased) – NEC Display Solutions of America announced today an addition to its high-end IT desktop line, the MultiSync® EA Series, with the 23-inch EA234WMi. This performance-driven monitor is LED-backlit and ideal for corporate environments.
NEC MultiSync EA234WMi Moniter Details
The LED backlighting of the EA234WMi allows for a slimmer profile, lighter weight and increased power savings compared to previous generation models. ControlSync™ technology allows users to control up to six EA234WMi displays in a multi-monitor configuration. Upon establishing one unit as the master, users are able to control many performance attributes of the multi-monitor setup in unison through the single monitor.
“We are excited to add the MultiSync EA234WMi to our Multisync Lineup portfolio. This model offers a robust feature set to meet the needs of the most demanding users,” said Kevin Christopherson, Director of Product Marketing for Desktop Displays at NEC Display Solutions. “Not only will customers get exceptional performance, but this display also has received the highest levels of environmental certifications.”
Smart sensing technology automatically detects work conditions to determine the proper display brightness with ambient light and human sensors, while a comprehensive input panel, including HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI-D, VGA and 4-port USB hub, connects users to the latest peripherals and future-proofs the investment.
NEC MultiSync EA234WMi Moniter Features
- 23-inch, 16:9 AH-IPS panel with LED backlighting
- Wide viewing angles of 178°H/178°V
- 1920 x 1080 full HD resolution
- 250 cd/m2 brightness
- 25,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio (1000:1 typical)
- Ergonomic adjustable stand with 130mm height-adjust, tilt, swivel and pivot
- DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D and VGA D-sub inputs
- Integrated 4-port USB 2.0 hub (two rear, two side)
- Integrated speakers (1W x 2) and headphone jack
- ControlSync for multi-screen setups
- Smart sensing technology (ambient light and human sensors)
- ECO Mode™, carbon footprint meter and cost meter
- ENERGY STAR® 6.0 and TCO Edge 1.2
- EPEAT™ Gold
The MultiSync EA234WMi ships with a 3-year limited parts and labor warranty and will be available in May 2013 at an estimated street price of $269.