Oct 30, 2012– Tokyo, Japan (Techreleased) – Mitsubishi Electric Corporation announced today the launch of a new line of computerized numerical controllers (CNC), the MITSUBISHI CNC E70 Series, which extends the company’s tradition of extra-operable and accurate high-end CNCs for industrial production. Sales will begin on December 3, 2012 and prices will be available by quotation. The company expects to produce 3,000 units per month.
The E70 Series, which offers world-class ease of use, high speed and accuracy, and reduced takt time, will be showcased at the 26th Japan International Machine Tool Fair (JIMTOF 2012) at Tokyo Big Sight in Japan from November 1-6.
Precise mass production of automobiles and electronics requires machine tools that achieve exceptional accuracy and productivity, including through the incorporation of highly operable CNCs capable of high-capacity operation. The rising use of factory automation, particularly in China, Korea, Taiwan and emerging countries such as Brazil and India, has triggered increased demand for CNC machine tools.
Simple operability for stress-free operations
- Employs the same simplified screen configuration employed popularly in the M700V and M70V series
- Wide array of support tools, including parameter editor tool to reduce initial setup time
- Features attachment and wiring of higher-end models for simplified machine design and assembly
- Ethernet interface enables connection with PCs for data input/output
High-accuracy, nanometer-increment position interpolation
- Achieves exceptionally smooth cutting surfaces thanks to position interpolation in 1nm increments
- Analog output enables use of inverters for spindles