Mitsubishi Electric to Launch 7.0-inch WVGA TFT-LCD Module – Dec 18, 2014– Tokyo, Japan (Techreleased) – Mitsubishi Electric announced today the coming launch of a new 7.0-inch WVGA TFT-LCD module for industrial applications such as construction, agricultural vehicles, factory-automation and weaving equipment. The module’s 6.8G vibration-resistant acceleration is seven times greater than that of conventional modules, which it combines with -40 to 85 degrees Celsius operating temperature range, 1,500cd/m2 super-high brightness and high contrast ratios. Sample sales will begin February 27 through Mitsubishi Electric offices worldwide.
Mitsubishi Electric will strengthen its wide lineup of industrial modules with the new TFT-LCD module, which meets increasing market demands for resistance to extreme vibration and temperatures for versatile application and installation.
1)High vibration resistance for construction and agricultural applications
- Market-leading 6.8G acceleration vibration resistance, sevenfold higher than conventional (1.0G acceleration) products, suitable for construction and agricultural vehicles.
2) Durability for extreme outdoor environments
- Market-leading operating temperature range, from -40 to 85 degrees Celsius, greater than conventional products offering -30 to 80 degrees Celsius, suitable for use outdoors in the winter and in vehicle interiors in the summer.
3) High brightness and contrast ratio
- High brightness of 1500 cd/m2 and high contrast ratio of 800:1 for easy visibility in bright environments.
|AT070MJ01||February 27, 2015||2,000 units per month|