Mitsubishi Electric to Launch 12.1-inch WXGA 15.0-inch SXGA+ TFT-LCD Modules – Nov 11, 2014– Tokyo, Japan (Techreleased) – Mitsubishi announced today the launch of its new 12.1-inch WXGA, 15.0-inch SXGA+ TFT-LCD modules for industrial applications such as medical equipment, measuring instruments and ship/train instruments. The modules feature an unprecedented combination of super-wide 170-degree horizontal/vertical view angles, high resolution, 500/1,000 cd/m2 high brightness, 1000:1 high contrast ratio, -30 to 80 degree Celsius operating temperature range, and 100,000 standard hours of LED backlight life. Sales will begin December 1 through Mitsubishi Electric global offices.
The 15.0-inch SXGA+ module will be exhibited during HOSPEX Japan 2014 at Tokyo Big Sight (Tokyo International Exhibition Center) from November 12-14.
The new TFT-LCD modules meet increasing market demands for high contrast, high resolution, wide view angles and resistance to extreme temperatures for versatile application and installation. The launch will increase Mitsubishi Electric’s lineup of modules offering super-wide view angles to 20.
Super-wide view angle, high resolution, high brightness & contrast ratio
- 170-degree super-wide horizontal/vertical view angles ensure excellent visibility, even with off-center installations.
- High resolution-WXGA: 1,280 (H) x 800 (V) & SXGA+: 1,400 (H) x 1,050 (V)-capably handles dense on-screen information.
- High brightness of 500/1,000 cd/m2 and high contrast ratio of 1000:1 for easy visibility in bright environments
Durability for extreme outdoor environments
- Market-leading range of operating temperatures from -30 to 80 degree Celsius
Long-life, inverter-less backlight through use of white light-emitting diodes
- Circuit board-embedded LED driver help realize compact, low-cost designs
- LED backlight has a typical operating life of 100,000 hours at an ambient temperature of 25 degrees Celsius.
- No high-voltage inverter is required.
|AA121TH01||December 1, 2014||2,000 units each per month|
|AA150PD03||January 10, 2015|