Cleveland, USA – Lincoln Electric has added the new Graveyard Shift™ design to their array of 2450 VIKING™ Auto-Darkening Welding Helmets. The new Graveyard Shift™ features a matte black surface with a gothic-inspired skull and barbed wire design.
- Generous 2.4-in. viewing area height in a U.S. standard 5.25- x 4.50-in.-sized lens cartridge with four arc sensors
- Solar-power with battery assistance (from two user-replaceable lithium batteries)
- Internal, continuously variable 9 -13 shade control
- Variable delay to adjust the time required to bring the helmet from a darkened view back to the light state
- Variable sensitivity to control the cartridge’s performance in varying environments
- A “grind mode” allowing the helmet to be used as a grinding shield for weld prep or post-weld clean-up activities
- Ability to perform at a low three amps DC and five amps AC polarity for the GTAW (TIG) process
- Lighter weight than many auto-darkening helmets, weighing in at 21 oz. (602 g)
Additionally, all VIKING™ helmets include extra inside and outside cover lenses, a Lincoln Electric bandana and a sport-pak style helmet bag. The helmets are magnifying “cheater” lens and hard hat adapter capable.
The 2450 Series helmets are also offered in standard black and four other graphic styles, including Heavy Metal™, Foose® Hemisfear™, Patriot™ and Street Rod™. The standard black helmets include a decal sheet, allowing the user to customize their helmet with flags, logos or letter characters.