HP ProBook 430 G1 Notebook PC Increased Mobility And Performance – May 06, 2013– Palo Alto, USA (Techreleased) – HP today announced new products, technology and tools designed to help small and medium-size businesses (SMBs) improve productivity and increase their connectivity.
HP ProBook 430 G1 Notebook PC
When it comes to IT purchasing decisions, many SMBs struggle to meet all of their needs in balancing performance, quality and design. HP understands this and is helping SMBs achieve this balance with high-performance notebook PCs that offer cutting-edge design and features, and reliable print solutions that are easily integrated into business environments. Furthermore, HP’s offerings are designed to meet the budgets of SMBs while providing an increased focus on productivity and manageability.
HP’s new SMB offerings include:
- HP ProBook 400 Series business notebooks deliver sleek design, great battery life,(1) solid durability and essential security features to meet everyday work demands.
- HP 200 Series business notebooks deliver essential multimedia tools and connectivity for home and office.(2)
- HP Scanjet Sheet-feed Scanner and HP LaserJet and HP Officejet printers help businesses proactively manage their printing and imaging ecosystems to save time and money.
“Our SMB customers often play multiple roles within their organization—from managers to accounting to IT—and they require flexible, high-performance tools to complete their varied business tasks,” said Chris Ogburn, director, Americas Small and Medium-sized Business and Channel Marketing, HP. “HP is focused on providing user-friendly technologies that improve performance and empower our customers, tearing down productivity barriers with ultra mobile and powerful solutions.”
HP ProBook 430 G1 Notebook PC : Proven quality and durability meets stylish design
The HP ProBook 400 Series notebook PCs are a complete portfolio of five reliable SMB notebooks designed for cost-conscious customers who want to work smarter without compromising design. Offered in 17.3-, 15.6-, 14- and 13.3-inch flat-panel screen sizes, and featuring a range of powerful processors from Intel and AMD, the new HP ProBook 400 series is up to 36 percent thinner and 18 percent lighter than previous-generation notebooks. It also features a stylish Meteorite Grey casing with aluminum accents that aligns with HP’s new design DNA to create a unified identity, brand alignment and common user experience across HP PC and printing solutions.
The HP ProBook 400 series notebooks will positively impact SMBs with quick, long-lasting productivity through a new hybrid hard drive option that offers the responsiveness of an SSD(3) with the capacity of a traditional hard drive, connectivity options that include 4G WWAN(4,5) and the peace of mind of HP Client Security. Additionally, the notebooks are Skype-ready and feature rich DTS Sound+ for premium-quality audio and video conferencing.(6,7)
HP 200 Series: Essential mobility, fully loaded and value priced for SMBs
Tailored for SMBs, the HP 200 Series business notebook PCs are offered in 15.6- and 14-inch screen sizes and with a range of wireless capabilities(2) and powerful processors from Intel and AMD. They feature a user-friendly design for easy content creation and consumption at work or home, while a durable casing and HP 3D DriveGuard(8) help protect the notebooks regardless of location.
From trainings to sales presentations, the HP 200 Series delivers high-quality multimedia right out of the box with preinstalled software and features. Users can connect to larger HD(9) displays through the HDMI port,(10) while the Altec Lansing speaker provides an extraordinary listening experience.
HP printing and imaging solutions to increase productivity and reduce costs
HP’s new printing and imaging solutions combine efficiency and easy manageability with value to help business customers produce, store and access high-quality content quickly.
The new additions include:
- HP LaserJet Pro multifunction printer (MFP) M521 series offers fast and reliable printing and imaging capabilities to help businesses nimbly meet customer and market demands. In addition, customers can easily print while on the go to these MFPs from their smartphone or tablet via HP ePrint,(11) AirPrint(12) and DirectPrint.
- HP LaserJet Enterprise M725, a new enterprise-class device, offers safeguarded, large-volume printing and imaging capabilities at a low acquisition price.
- HP Scanjet Pro 3000 s2 Sheet-feed Scanner offers a small footprint and scan-to-cloud support for applications like HP Flow CM Professional.(13)
- HP Officejet Pro 251dw Printer and HP Officejet Pro 276dw MFP provide professional printing for up to 50 percent lower cost per page than laser printers(14) and can be easily integrated into existing IT infrastructures through enhanced manageability and workflow solutions.
- HP Officejet 7610 Wide Format e-All-in-One helps business customers cost-effectively bring these print shop jobs in-house.
The HP ProBook 400 series and HP 200 series business notebooks are expected to be available in the United States this month. Pricing for the HP ProBook 400 series starts at $499. Pricing for the HP 200 starts at $249.
The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M521 series, HP LaserJet Enterprise M725 and HP Scanjet Pro 3000 s2 Sheet-feed Scanner are available now worldwide.
The HP Officejet Pro 251dw Printer and HP Officejet Pro 276dw MFP are available now in the United States. The HP Officejet 7610 Wide Format e-All-in-One is expected to be available beginning in July.