Dec 04, 2012– Irvine, USA (Techreleased) – Toshiba helped EYEMAGINE Technology, an Irvine, Calif.-based eCommerce innovator, meet its communications goals with a new IPedge® EPVoice over IP business telephone system. Founded in 2003, EYEMAGINE empowers Fortune 500 clients nationwide to meet and exceed eCommerce goals by delivering effective eCommerce solutions, including design, development, mobile applications, systems integration, conversion optimization, enterprise resource planning (ERP) integration, custom online payment solutions, and more.
Cindy Natoniewski, EYEMAGINE’s operations manager, specified the need for an IP business telephone system that would meet EYEMAGINE’s communication objectives, which include:
- Establishinga voice communication presence with an affordable IP business telephonesystem;
- Replacingthe previous system, which had been outgrown, with the latest in IPtechnology;
- Deliveringthe scalability that allows new users, features, and applications as thecompany grows;
- Having anAutomated Attendant with different time-of-day outgoing greetings so thatincoming calls are always answered; and
- Allowingusers to personalize their telephone features, including their voice mailboxes.
EYEMAGINE turned to smplsolutions of Lake Forest, Calif., an Authorized Toshiba Dealer since 2001. Mark Gallagher, sales engineer smplsolutions, recommended Toshiba’s IPedge EP Voice over IP business telephone system. He said, “Toshiba’s IPedge EP is the perfect telephone system for growing small businesses. It has all the bells and whistles of a bigger system but is designed for companies with less than 40 users per server.”
Solution: Toshiba’s IPedge EP Delivers Scalable and Effective Voice Communication Presence
Installed and serviced by smplsolutions, EYEMAGINE’s Toshiba business telephone system consists of:
- One IPedge EP business telephone system, a single-server solution;
- Toshiba IP 5000-series desk telephones;
- Unified Messaging, which allows users to receive email, faxes, and voice messages in their email inboxes; and
- Enterprise Manager for simple on-site management, including changing names and resetting voice mail passwords.
Result #1: An Effective and Efficient Communication Solution for Callers
Toshiba met EYEMAGINE’s requirement for a scalable telephone solution by providing features required by growing small businesses. With Automated Attendant, EYEMAGINE’s telephones are always answered with appropriate outgoing greetings, based on time of day. Users now also have direct-dial extensions, individual voice mailboxes, and the ability to manage multiple lines while receiving important voice mails via email.
Result #2: Unified Messaging and Automated Attendant Improve Efficiency
Unified Messaging enables users to access their faxes, voice and email messages right from their inboxes. Adding Automated Attendant and direct-dial extensions empowers employees to be more efficient as they receive only the calls that are actually meant for them. It also improves client communication. The IPedge EP processes hundreds of incoming calls every month, helping EYEMAGINE employees increase productivity and profitability.
Result #3: Ability to Scale the Phone System Along With the Business
With Toshiba’s IPedge EP, EYEMAGINE has an affordable, feature-rich IP business telephone system that can grow as the business grows. EYEMAGINE can add and network its IPedge EP with additional IPedge systems and/or Toshiba’s Strata® CIX™ business telephone systems. For remote users, EYEMAGINE can simply add IP telephones without having to install a system.
Bottom Line: Centralized Toshiba Business Telephone System Saves Costs and Improves Communication
Toshiba’s IPedge EP Voice over IP telephone system met and exceeded EYEMAGINE’s communications objectives. Bottom-line benefits include:
- An effective voice communication platform with an Automated Attendant and direct-dial extensions;
- An affordable Voice over IP telephone system designed for a small business;
- Flexibility of IP telephones, which can be moved around with plug-and-play efficiency;
- Cost savings over a digital telephone system as less cabling was needed and Unified Communications was included with the IPedge EP; and
- The ability to scale the telephone system as the business scales.
“Together, Toshiba and smplsolutions exceeded expectations, giving us exactly what we wanted: an effective telephone communication platform in an affordable IP business telephone system that was designed for small businesses,” said Natoniewski. “And, we have room to grow.”
“With Toshiba’s IPedge EP single server solution, EYEMAGINE’s users are empowered to communicate more effectively, be more efficient, and have greater access to their customers, partners and each other,” added Gianna Santi, marketing manager for smplsolutions.