Jan 15, 2013– Ljubljana, Slovenia (Techreleased) – EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear provider, officially introduces the EK-VGA Supremacy Bridge Edition water block, the successor of renown EK-VGA Supreme HF Bridge Edition GPU-only water block.
EK-VGA Supremacy Bridge Edition is a highest performance universal GPU water block built off EK-Supremacy cooling engine. It is a special edition of world-renown EK-VGA Supremacy waterblock designed specifically for the use with EK-FC Bridge Parallel CSQ interconnects in multiple graphics card system.
EK-VGA Supremacy is a direct successor of the world renown EK-VGA Supreme HF waterblock launched in 2010. It’s main improvements are:
– better flow: due to improved design up to 20% higher flow compared to EK-VGA Supreme HF
– better cooling performance: up to 2°C lower GPU temperatures
The EK-VGA Supremacy cooling engine uses similar, yet refined as per needs of modern microprocessors, fin design as its ancestor. The cooling liquid accelerates through jet plate’s nozzle and turbulently continues its path through numerous very thin channels which provide extreme cooling surface area. Specifically designed and carefully machined copper base (sometimes referred to as ‘cold plate’) is made from purest copper available on the market and is further polished to absolute mirror finish. This alone greatly improves the cooling performance of EK-Supremacy.
The top is made of quality satin finish acrylic- or POM Acetal material (depending on the variant). Acrylic top variant water block top has a slot for easy installation of one 3mm LED diode.
EK-VGA Supremacy series waterblocks supports majority of modern nVidia and AMD high-end graphics cards. Please check compatibility at EK’s CoolingConfigurator. Graphics cards with the following square mouting holes pattern are supported:
– min: 53x53mm
– max: 58x58mm
This product can be upgraded for further compatibility using additional mounting plates.
EK-VGA Supremacy Bridge Edition is compatible with the following EK-FC Bridge CSQ interconnects only:
– EK-FC Bridge SINGLE CSQ
– EK-FC Bridge DUAL Parallel CSQ
– EK-FC Bridge DUAL Parallel 3-Slot CSQ
– EK-FC Bridge TRIPLE Parallel CSQ
– EK-FC Bridge TRIPLE Z77 CSQ
– EK-FC Bridge QUAD Semi-Parallel CSQ
Enclosed in the box:
– EK-VGA Supremacy Bridge Edition series water block
– EK-VGA EasyMount HF mounting mechanism
– TIM / thermal grease Arctic Cooling MX-2 (1g bag)
– Using serial type of EK-FC Bridge will result in non-optimal cooling performance and should be avoided!
– Any heat generating components such as VRM (voltage regulation) or RAM chips needs to be actively or passively cooled by user’s preferable method (passive heat sinks, air cooling, …)
EK-VGA Supremacy Bridge Edition series water blocks come with MSRP of 53.95- and 58.94€ (incl. VAT) and are readily available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network.