Eaton Showcasing Electrical Products and Services for Reliable, Safe Healthcare at ASHE 2014 – Aug 04, 2014– Pittsburgh, USA (Techreleased) – At the American Society for Healthcare Engineering (ASHE) 2014 annual conference, Eaton is demonstrating a portfolio of solutions designed to help medical service providers focus investment on patient care while ensuring reliable power and safety with on-time project construction. A selection of these solutions will be on display in booth #1314, from August 3 through 6 at the McCormick Place in Chicago.
“Everything a healthcare organization does can be considered mission critical, and ensuring always-on power to optimize patient care and facility safety is imperative to success,” said Justin Carron, segment manager at Eaton. “Eaton’s approach to power management enables these facilities to meet modern business requirements – whether a new facility is being constructed, an aging building is modernized or electronic health records are implemented.”
Eaton’s products and services can help medical facilities modernize aging infrastructures, reduce the risk of contamination, protect critical equipment and avoid unplanned downtime. At the event, Eaton will showcase the benefits of its expanded portfolio for the healthcare market, including:
- Eaton™ Pow-R-Line™ drawout molded case circuit breaker (MCCB) panelboards, which feature the first drawout MCCB design for panelboards to provide font accessible equipment with a compact design that reduces maintenance, installation time and space.
- The Arrow Hart™ line of switches and wallplates featuring EPA registered CuVerro® Antimicrobial Copper Surfaces that, when cleaned regularly, deliver continuous and ongoing antibacterial* action, remaining effective in killing greater than 99.9 percent of bacteria* within two hours.
- Quik-Spec™ coordination panelboards that offer flexible configurations, increased safety and easier specification, and are available with up to 1200 amp mains – all in the industry’s smallest fusible panelboard footprint.
- Automatic transfer switch 400 amp bypass contactors, which are designed to maintain critical loads with minimal or no outage in momentary losses of power.
- Hospital grade USB chargers with duplex receptacles that offer two integrated USB ports and are designed to eliminate the need for bulky, specialized adapters to offer workers and patients a simple solution to charge all electronic devices.
Eaton has one of the largest and most experienced teams of power system engineers in the industry. Eaton’s Electrical Engineering Services and Systems team offers a comprehensive portfolio of services tailored for every stage of a power system’s life cycle, whether design, build or support – including a complete range of equipment life extension and modernization services to help extend the useful life and enhance performance of aging power systems.