Dec 04-07, 2012 — EXPONAVAL 2012 Valparaíso, Chile. ExpoNaval has become the most important meeting point in South American for Latin American navies and suppliers of naval defense equipment, services and technology.
EXPONAVAL 2012, the 8th Chilean International Maritime & Naval Exhibition and Conference will take place from 4 to 7 December 2012 at Valparaiso in Chile.
Sponsored by the Chilean Ministry of Defence and the Chilean Navy, it is the major naval exhibition for Latin America on the Pacific coast.
The four day event comprises an exhibition, conference, senior staff delegations and visiting warships and will focus exclusively on naval defence & maritime security issues and equipment procurement.
The exhibition is open to exhibitors world-wide from companies or groups of companies which design, manufacture, maintain, repair or modernise naval equipment, including naval aviation equipment, refit ships, support fleets, train personnel, and promote, sell or provide naval and maritime security services, or produce documentation and journals connected with the naval defence and maritime security industry.
Areas of interest include:
- Companies providing technology, products, services, machinery and equipment for the Latin American naval industry
- Surveillance, command and control systems
- Comprehensive combat systems
- Marine infantry, special operations, equipment for amphibious operations
- Weapons, artillery, torpedoes etc.
- Radar, sonar, sensor and EW systems