Christie Adds new Christie H Series In its 1DLP projector line – Jan 28, 2015– Cypress, USA (Techreleased) – Christie introduces its most powerful 1DLP projector line today with the new Christie H Series, which will have its first showing at the Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) show in Amsterdam Feb. 10-12 at Christie booth No. 1-H50.
The new Christie H Series projectors feature 12,000 lumens and are the lightest, brightest and smallest projectors available in the 10,000-plus lumen 1DLP category.
Weighing only 52.5 pounds (24 kilograms) each, the dual-lamp Christie D12HD-H and Christie D12WU-H are suitable for both mid-to-large rental staging and fixed applications including concert halls, auditoriums, hotels, boardrooms, education, government, conference rooms and houses of worship.
The high brightness and durability is a boon for rental stagers, while fixed installation applications benefit from not only the superior image clarity and color integrity, but also the compact design, enabling the Christie H Series to be installed in portrait or landscape mode. With this announcement, Christie continues to demonstrate its commitment to the 1DLP market, adding to a lineup that already includes Christie G Series, GS Series and Q Series to deliver an unrivaled platform of 1DLP solutions.
“Christie H Series provides the best of both worlds in 1DLP offerings. It is both rugged and bright enough for rental staging applications but also provides rich, beautiful colors and is well-designed for the office,” said Curtis Lingard, product manager, Christie. “At less than half the size and noise factor of other projectors in this class, the Christie H Series delivers a super-quiet, clean, sophisticated look with plenty of presentation power packed inside.”
Christie H Series at a glance:
- 1DLP with dual-lamps and 12,000 lumens.
- HD and WUXGA resolutions.
- Built-in warping, blending and color correction.
- Super-quiet noise level – 40dBA.
- Camera-based geometry correction (camera not included).
- Portrait capability and 360-degree orientation.
- Optional coarse dust and fog filters for harsher environments.
- Full suite of lenses and there is an adapter available for existing Christie E Series lenses.
- 6-Segment color wheel providing excellent color integrity and bright, powerful images.
- Easy integration with 3G SDI, HDBaseT, bottom-side HDMI connectivity, Crestron and AMX compatibility.
- Optional Rigging/Stacking Frame.
- Wireless dongle for presentation and control.
- Black or white chassis.
Christie H Series ships in April with a three-year parts and labor warranty backed by Christie’s renowned customer service.