BMW Motorrad reveals new model colours – Aug 30, 2013– London, UK (Techreleased) – A number of new colours are now available across the BMW Motorrad range. The new colours are available to order immediatey, and details are as follows:
New special edition 6-cylinder touring model: BMW K 1600 GT Sport.
As of now, the BMW K 1600 GT is available as a special “Sport” model – a highly dynamic version with the following equipment features:
- Two-colour paint finish in Sakhir orange metallic & Black storm metallic including decor
- Black gloss coated wheels
- Low windshield
- Seat in sporty design
BMW K 1600 GTL.
The BMW K 1600 GTL is now available in the ‘Magnesium beige metallic’ paint finish, in combination with a Platinum metallic paint finish on the frame and footrest baseplates.
BMW S 1000 RR.
The BMW S 1000 RR is now available with two new striking and dynamic colour options:
- Racing red , Alpine white & Sapphire black metallic.
- Granite grey metallic matt & Alpine white
BMW F 800 R.
The BMW F 800 R is now available with the following two new paint finishes:
- Sakhir orange metallic & Black satin gloss.
- Light white, Black storm metallic & Black satin gloss.
BMW G 650 GS.
The BMW G 650 GS Is now available in the ‘Deep black’ paint finish with luggage carrier and cast wheels in black and a tinted windshield.