Aug 21-23, 2012 — 2012 Flash Memory Summit 2012 Santa Clara, USA.
It is ideal for consumer applications such as cellphones, digital cameras, and music players, and is also useful in computers, communications systems, and military/defense applications. It can replace hard disks for storage in applications where its higher cost is balanced by its smaller size, greater ruggedness, and lower power consumption.
The summit consists of:
Typical topics of interest include:
Attendees will come from companies producing Consumer electronics (particularly cell phones, digital cameras, PDAs, e-mail devices, music players, handheld PCs, and videogames).
Attendees will also come from companies specializing in computers, communications, military/ defense systems, industrial and process control, test equipment, and instrumentation.
Attendees will learn about latest developments in flash memory, learn to design with the latest flash chips, find new tools for developing flash applications, hear about the latest market trends, find new ways to replace disks in applications, identify new applications for non-volatile memory, find new methods for reducing power consumption.
Why You Should Attend:
- Learn about latest developments in flash memory,
- Learn to design with the latest flash chips,
- Find new tools for developing flash applications,
- Hear about the latest market trends
- Find new ways to replace disks in applications
- Identify new applications for non-volatile memory
- Find new methods for reducing power consumption
Why You Should Participate:
- Establish your company as a leader in the emerging flash memory market (expected to grow to $31 billion by 2016, according to IHS iSuppli)
- Display your products and expertise to an audience known to be interested in flash memory,
- Promote flash memory to a wider market of equipment manufacturers, solution providers, system integrators, consultants, and carriers.
How You Can Participate:
- Attend: Register online for the seminars
- Exhibit: Promote your latest products – exhibit booths
- Sponsor: Receive special recognition both at the event and in publicity
- Present: Display your knowledge and committment to AdvancedTCA