Nov 29, 2012– Los Angeles, USA (Techreleased) – Legacy Games today announced the release of Atlantis: Pearls of the Deep for Mac and PC download on Legacy Gamesfor $6.95. Together with the game release, Legacy Games announced a holiday contest in which players can receive a chance at winning a pearl necklace valued at $250.
Atlantis: Pearls of the Deep offers a new twist on “Match-3” gameplay, by creatively enhancing the old switch and flip game mechanic. Players use physics in order to control how the pearls drop and generate matches. Strategy is required in order to match and clear all the pearls as efficiently as possible. Players can also use an arsenal of power-ups to zap, bounce and dissolve the pearls in a myriad of ways.
Atlantis: Pearls of the Deep continues the adventures of Legends of Atlantis: Exodus, the popular time management game released earlier this year and also developed by Alder Games. As the Atlantis: Pearls of the Deep story commences, Atlantis has sunk into the ocean, and the shield that protects Atlantis is deteriorating. It is up to the player and the mermaids to rebuild the shield and save Atlantis by completing all of the goals in each of 50 levels and achieving the rare Three Star Rank.
Mobile versions of Atlantis: Pearls of the Deep will be released in early 2013.
Pearls of the Deep features include:
- Deep and Challenging Gameplay – 50 levels to clear pearls off-screen and save Atlantis!
- Strategic Elements – Players can use obstacles like wheels and other objects to quickly move similar pearls together
- Power Ups – Players can start a chain reaction and clear many sets of pearls at once!
- Hidden Object Scenes – Players’ observational skills and dexterity are put to the test- they must be quick and find objects before they disappear
- Play Like a Master – Players can earn the Three-Star Ranking by completing optional goals, thereby unlocking new power-ups, levels and game modes