Yamaha Introduce the all new LMW (Leaning Multi Wheel): new 3-wheel Tricity – Nov 05, 2013– Tokyo, Japan (Techreleased) – Unveiled at the EICMA Show in Milan and available in 2014, the innovative new Tricity is ready to open the door to non-scooter riders who are looking for an alternative to public transport.
Featuring a light and compact 3-wheel design, and driven by a smooth and economical 125cc engine with fully-automatic transmission, the new Tricity LMW concept is designed to bring a commuting revolution to the streets of Europe.
With its compact dimensions and low weight, the Tricity’s 3-wheel design offers a confidence-inspiring and enjoyable ride, while the weather-beating bodywork and large storage space underlines its daily practicality.
Lighter, slimmer and more agile than other 3-wheelers, the Tricity marks a new urban direction for Yamaha, and with its competitive price it has the potential to transform the lives of many urban commuters.
Tricity LMW Highlights
- All-new Yamaha Leaning Multi Wheel vehicle (LMW)
- Compact, light and agile 3-wheel design
- Economical 125cc liquid-cooled 4-stroke engine
- Easy to use and fun to ride
- A confidence-inspiring design to attract non-scooter riders
- The new standard urban commuter