Dec 21, 2012– Tokyo, Japan (Techreleased) – Toshiba Corporation today announced that it will launch 300mA output single LDO regulators that use a newly developed micro CMOS process to significantly improve drop-out characteristics. With an ultra-small 1.0mm × 1.0mm × 0.6mm DFN4 package, the new TCR3DM series achieves 140mV (typ.) at 3.0V and 300mA. The new regulators also include a high-speed load transient response circuit and low-noise circuit. In addition to basic functions, that include over-current protection, over-temperature protection and output auto-discharge, these 300mA output LDO regulators limit inrush current and are recommended for a wide range of applications, particularly mobile devices.
Samples are available now with mass production scheduled to start from March 2013.
Smartphones, mobile phones, tablets, laptop PCs, digital cameras, digital video cameras and other small mobile devices
- 1. Low drop-out voltage
- VIN-VOUT = 140mV (typ.) at 3.0V output, IOUT = 300mA
- 2. Low output noise voltage
- VNO = 38µVrms (typ.) at 2.5V output, IOUT = 10mA, 10 Hz < f < 100kHz
- 3. The voltage-clamp type output voltage can be set between 1.0V and 4.5V in increments of 50mV.
- 4. Low bias current (IB=65µA (typ.) at IOUT=0mA)
- 5. Excellent load transient response characteristics
- ΔVOUT = ±80mV (typ.) at IOUT = 1 ⇔ 300mA, COUT =1.0µF
- 6. Over-current protection
- 7. Over-temperature protection
- 8. Inrush current limit
- 9. Output auto-discharge
- 10. Pull-down control terminal connection
|Part number||Output voltage|