Aug 21-23 ,2012 — 2012 Serious Play Conference Redmond, USA
Aug 21-23 ,2012 — 2012 Serious Play Conference Redmond, USA. The Serious Play Conference exhibitor area will feature software, development tools and other technologies that can be used to create serious games as well as products. Other exhibits will focus on consulting services, recruitment agencies and tools that can be used to assess learning effectiveness. Universities with game development programs will be able to hand out literature to prospective students.
|Booth or Table up to 15×10||$1,500|
|Booth or Table up to 10×10||$1,000|
Serious Play will supply 8 ft. tables (1 or 2) and electrical outlet and up to 2 chairs for each table Exhibitors can cover tables or use them bare. Exhibitors can also provide one standalone sign to go on table or behind within allowed space. Exhibitors may also elect to bring a backdrop exhibit wall. Nothing can be attached to the corridor wall or ceiling. Signs and banners must be self supported. Any variance must be approved ahead of show or it will be removed.
To apply to be an exhibitor, contact email@example.com call 310 785 0515 Ext. 223
Exhibitors will have exposure to
- Developers and publishers of serious games
- Organizations currently contracting for development of games for training, learning and other serious uses
- Hardware, software and tool vendors serving the game dev community
- Faculty from universities offering or considering offering game dev programs
- Industry analysts
- Foundations and other groups seeking an understanding of the serious games space
- Venture capitalists interested in game industry investment
- Students and working professionals interested in getting involved in serious games