Take a Tour of Scion at SEMA – Oct 31, 2013– Toulouse, USA (Techreleased) – Performance, technology and the young entrepreneur influenced the Scion vehicles on display at the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show Nov. 5-8. The collection of five builds will be located at Booth 20313, alongside three 2014 Scion tCs competing in the Scion Tuner Challenge.
The non-competition Scion builds reflect diverse partnerships and the sustained enthusiasm for the FR-S across diverse types of drivers around the country.
- Steve Aoki x Scion FR-S: Designed by renowned DJ and producer Steve Aoki, this FR-S includes a fully operational mixing station, a custom Pioneer® sound system with multiple component speaker packages, a deck lid-mounted LCD display, a fog machine and strobe lighting.
- Bulletproof FR-S Concept One: Through a partnership with Bulletproof Automotive, this supercar concept features a carbon fiber interior, a widened, handmade body, a rebuilt 500 horsepower engine, an advanced turbo system and track-tuned suspension.
- GReddy Performance x Scion Racing Drift FR-S: This drifting prototype is equipped with a Rocket Bunny Ver. 2 aero kit and a GReddy turbocharged 2JZ-GTE engine capable of putting out 750 horsepower.
- FR-S “Style J”: This futuristic urban design incorporates comfort and technology with concept camera mirrors, custom leather interior features with beige stitching and black accents throughout the car.
- Strictly Business Cartel Scion xB: Designed by Jeremy Lookofsky of Cartel Customs and Dominick Vitelli of Quality Coachworks, the custom mini-stretch brings in a business agenda with an on-board Wi-Fi hotspot, Apple® Mac mini, wireless keyboard with mouse and hands-free mobile calling.
For information about the three Scion Tuner Challenge builds, visit www.scion.com/scionracing/tag/2013-scion-tuner-challenge.
“The FR-S continues to be a SEMA favorite, and this year’s builds take the sports car in every direction,” said Steve Hatanaka Scion marketing and special events manager. “All the SEMA vehicles draw on the passions of our drivers. Urban dwellers, entrepreneurs and the high performance enthusiasts all will find a Scion to get excited about this year.”