June 21, 2012 – Ridgefield Park , USA (Techreleased) –Samsung Electronics America, Inc., America’s fastest growing home appliance brand and award-winning innovator is taking its technology and smart design innovation to a new level with the U.S. launch of the company’s canister vacuums. The three new models – available in Champagne, Electric Blue and Black colors – feature reduced noise levels and innovative ergonomic design, giving busy moms the flexibility to vacuum almost any time of day or night couchwith minimal disturbance to others.
The three new models combine comfort and ease of use with a compact, ergonomic design, making it easier to store and maneuver on all floor types. The innovative airflow design reduces excessive noise, cutting down on the roaring vacuum sounds that can disturb everyone in the house. The units also feature unique design components with a carrying handle designed to make it easier for moms to move around the home and reduce the amount of pressure on the body while transporting the device from one room to another. The ergonomic design extends to the control handle and is meticulously contoured to fit the palm of your hand.
“The launch of Samsung’s new vacuum line is the latest example of how we use insights and our deep expertise in technology to develop products that benefit Mom and make her life easier,” said Kevin Dexter, Senior Vice President of Home Appliance Sales and Marketing, Samsung Electronics America. “From refrigerators to ovens to washing machines, Samsung has over the past few years completely transformed the home appliance industry with new technology and design, and we’re now doing the same thing with vacuums. With unique airflow for less noise to multi-chamber technology and HEPA filters for cleaner air, the vacuums incorporate a number of innovative and convenient features that were designed to make Mom more efficient.”
Whether cleaning the floor, or hard to reach places like ceiling fans or under the seats of cars, the models also include features that help it adjust to suit any cleaning job. Each canister model features a telescope wand that extends up to 35.4 inches and down to 23 inches for the ideal length. The Electric Blue and Champagne models include a 15-inch wide brush which is larger than the standard 13-inch brush on most other vacuums and can be used on different floor types for faster cleaning. All models feature large dust bins designed to easily remove and empty the bin without spilling the dust. In addition, the 2.5 liter dust bin holds more than conventional canister vacuums so you can clean bigger messes without interruption.
Other features include:
- The Champagne model features an innovative MultiChamber Vacuum System which delivers improved efficiency with longer lasting suction power than conventional vacuums and catches up to 99.7% of even the finest dirt, dust and particles
- The Black and Electric Blue models feature a Twin Chamber Vacuum System, which offer an efficient and powerful design that catches up to 95.2% of dust and fine particles
- Each model features a HEPA Filter, which traps small particles, purifying the air and bringing relief to allergy sufferers
- The Champagne model also features an Auto Dust Sensing System, which intelligently measures the amount of dust it needs to clean and adjusts suction accordingly, further resulting in cleaner air. It is also perfect for pet owners since it tackles pet hair on all surfaces, reduces pet dander with its HEPA sealed-gasket filtration system and eliminates pet odors with the Anti-Odor Carbon Filter
- Each features a compact canister design making it easy to carry, maneuver and store
The Black (VCC88BOH1K) is available for MSP $299.00
The Electric Blue (Model VCC88POH1B) is available for MSP $349.00
The Champagne (Model VCC96POH1G) is available for MSP $449.00.
Each model will be available at major retailers in Summer 2012.