Sept 10, 2012–Tokyo,Japan (Techreleased) –Pioneer dazzles DJs with new pearl white color versions of popular CDJ-850 Digital player and DJM-850 DJ Mixer.Pioneer DJ announces a new pearl white color version of two of its popular DJ products, the CDJ-850 digital multi-player and DJM-850 DJ mixer, providing another stylish alternative to the current silver and solid black models. Both are designed for the experienced DJ, with the CDJ-850-W and DJM-850-W offering the same enhanced features and excellent audio quality as the current versions for the growing number of DJs that use today’s popular DJ software.
The new pearl white CDJ-850-W and DJM-850-W will be available at the end of September.
CDJ-850-W digital player features include:
- Metallic silver jog wheels to enhance the slick pearl white colored body
- Integration of large 206mm jog wheel for continuous free and easy control as well as a rotary selector and browse buttons for added convenience
- Playback from CD and USB storage devices (flash and hard drives). Supports multiple media file formats, including MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF audio files
- rekordboxTM music management software for analysis, management and playback of music files.
- Advanced Auto Beat Loop, editable Tag List functionality, Shock-Proof Memory1 and Floating Architecture for excellent vibration-resistance, four levels of song tempo settings ( available (±6%, ±10%, ±16% and WIDE2) and the ability to play music from where it was left off when removed and later reloaded
- USB MIDI/HID control capability
- Suggested retail price: $999
DJM-850-W mixer features include:
- Built-in 24-Bit/96kHz high performance soundcard enabling up to four outputs/inputs simultaneously3with no sound quality deterioration
- Multitude of effects, including:
- Beat Color FX function can change effects by linking the input sound from each channel
- Sound Color FX function offers four types of effects (Filter, Crush, Noise and Gate)
- Beat Effect function provides 13 different types of effects that can be combined to produce more than 100 other original effects
- Clear and powerful audio output with the mixer’s built-in high performance 32-bit digital-to-analog output converter, 32-bit digital signal processor, separate analog and digital circuitry, and extremely short audio transmission paths
- Compatibility with the Scratch Control (DVS) in Native Instrument’s TRAKTOR™ SCRATCH PRO 2/DUO 2 software4
- Operation information of the mixer’s knobs and buttons can be transmitted as a MIDI signal5 for a “Full Ensemble MIDI” function to control other connected devices
- Each mixer channel is equipped with a switchable 3-band EQ (+6dB to -26dB) and 3-band isolator (+6dB to -∞dB)
- Additional features include P-LOCK Fader Cap, Auto Standby and MIDI Signal
- Suggested retail price: $1,999
1 A technology that prevents skipping by storing the audio in memory just ahead of the music playing
2 WIDE works only with music CDs. Music files such as MP3, AAC, WAV & AIFF can be set in three levels, ±6%, ±10%, ±16%
3 Windows®/MacOS® supported. For Windows, distribution to three or more systems is possible only when using software that supports ASIO.
4 TRAKTOR SCRATCH can be used without connecting a soundcard.
5 Standard for linked performance with electronic music instruments.
PIONEER and the PIONEER logo are registered trademarks of Pioneer Corporation.
rekordbox is a registered trademark of Pioneer Corporation.
TRAKTOR 2 is a registered trademark of Native Instruments GmBh.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
Mac is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.