Nissan Announces U.S. Pricing for 2014 Xterra – Nov 18, 2013– Nashville, USA (Techreleased) – Nissan today announced U.S. pricing for the 2014 Nissan Xterra, which is on sale now at Nissan dealers nationwide. With a starting M.S.R.P.* of $23,110, Xterra again provides a great value proposition – offering a combination of power, utility, value and authenticity.
The 2014 Xterra is available in three well-equipped models – X, S and PRO-4X (4×4 only). Enhancements for the 2014 model year include:
- New 16-inch aluminum-alloy wheel designs for the S and PRO-4X grades
- New Hyper Silver paint for grille and underguard
- Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System, steering wheel audio controls and sunglass holder (overhead console) added as standard on X and S grades
- Push-type HVAC controls added to X grade
- Heated front cloth seats added as standard on PRO-4X
- Heated leather front seats available on PRO-4X
- Updated NissanConnect℠ with Navigation plus NissanConnect℠ Apps smartphone integration for iPhone® and Android, SiriusXM TravelLink (fuel prices, movie times, stock updates, sports scores), SiriusXM Weather and audio voice recognition (SiriusXM subscription required, sold separately)
- Upgraded audio system on X grade
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices* (MSRP) for the 2014 Nissan Xterra:
|Xterra X 4×2 V6 5AT||$23,110 USD|
|Xterra S 4×2 V6 5AT||$25,020 USD|
|Xterra X 4×4 V6 5AT||$25,160 USD|
|Xterra S 4×4 V6 6MT||$26,020 USD|
|Xterra S 4×4 V6 5AT||$27,070 USD|
|Xterra PRO-4X 4×4 V6 6MT||$30,040 USD|
|Xterra PRO-4X 4×4 V6 5AT||$31,090 USD|
Destination and Handling $860 USD
As in previous years, the 2014 Xterra’s distinct “multi-flex” interior provides an abundance of useable space, storage and convenience features – including an available Easy Clean cargo area, Utili-Track® cargo carrying system, tie-down channel system, 10 cargo hooks and an available built-in first-aid kit.
All Xterra models feature an advanced 4.0-liter DOHC V6 engine, rated at 261 horsepower and 281 lb-ft of torque, along with a rugged “F-Alpha” truck platform for adventure-ready performance. The “F-Alpha” platform is shared with the full-size Nissan Titan pickup and Armada SUV. Xterra is available with a choice of 6-speed manual (S 4×4 and PRO-4X 4×4 only) or 5-speed automatic transmissions and in a choice of part-time 4-wheel drive or 2-wheel drive.
The 2014 Xterra also offers a range of advanced technologies, including standard Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System, available SiriusXM Satellite Radio (SiriusXM subscription required, sold separately) and available Rockford Fosgate® audio system with 8 speakers and subwoofer.