NEC Display Solutions Adds 19-Inch Display With AH-IPS Panel To Multisync EA Series Lineup – Oct 01, 2013– Chicago, USA (Techreleased) – NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today the 19-inch EA193Mi display, the latest monitor in its award-winning MultiSync® EA Series for enterprise users.
The EA193Mi display is mercury-free and more energy efficient as a result of LED backlighting technology. As such, users experience reduced power consumption, a light-weight chassis and more desktop space. This display features a premium-grade AH-IPS panel, which provides wide viewing angles, outstanding color consistency and image accuracy.
“The EA193Mi display offers advanced features and high-performance to help workers achieve great productivity and efficiencies in their job roles,” said Kevin Christopherson, Director of Product Marketing for Desktop Displays at NEC Display Solutions. “Corporate and government workers as well as education users benefit from LED backlighting and IPS panel technology.”
The EA193Mi display provides integrated NaViKey On Screen Display® (OSD) controls to enable simple display adjustments. Its smart sensing technology includes an ambient light sensor to automatically detect work conditions and determine the proper display brightness.
The MultiSync EA193Mi includes the following features:
- 19-inch, 5:4 AH-IPS panel with LED backlighting
- Slim and light design with NaViKey OSD controls
- 1280 x 1024 native resolution
- 25,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio (1000:1 typical)
- Fully adjustable stand with 110mm height-adjust, tilt, swivel and pivot
- Advanced connectivity with DisplayPort, DVI-D and VGA
- Integrated speakers (1W x 2)
- Integrated cable management
- Smart sensing technology (ambient light sensor)
- ECO Mode™, carbon footprint meter and cost meter
- ENERGY STAR® 6.0 and TCO 6.0 compliant
- EPEAT™ Silver rating
- Available in black cabinet
The MultiSync EA193Mi ships with a 3-year limited parts and labor warranty, and will be available in October 2013 at an estimated street price of $229.