Nov 07, 2012– Philadelphia, USA (Techreleased) – Motorola Solutions, Inc., a leading provider of mission-critical communication solutions and services for enterprise and government customers, today introduced the high-performance MC9190-Z RFID mobile computer, designed for demanding medium- to long-range applications in industrial environments. Ideal for manufacturing, warehouse, and transportation and logistics applications that require reading tags that are often out of sight or more than 10 feet away, the MC9190-Z is one of the longest-range RFID handhelds in its class available on the market.
- The MC9190-Z handheld RFID reader leverages Motorola’s unique long-range linear antenna that enables more accurate data capture.
- The ergonomic features of the MC9190-Z allow more frequent and accurate inventory-counts to better manage on-the-floor, back-room, warehouse and distribution inventory – reducing out-of-stock and excess inventory carrying costs.
- By offering multi-modal data capture that combines integrated RFID, direct part marking (DPM) and barcode reading, the MC9190-Z provides enterprise customers with a lower total cost of ownership.
- The rugged MC9190-Z can withstand repeated six-foot drops to concrete, meets IP64 standards and features a tough, non-glare LCD colored touch screen for use in virtually any indoor or outdoor environment.
- As part of Rockwell Automation’s Encompass product referencing program, the MC9190-Z will allow joint customers to solve their application challenges and extend the value of their existing solutions.
- Motorola’s MC9190-Z handheld RFID reader is available with the Service from the Start with Comprehensive Coverage program, providing coverage for normal wear and tear and accidental damage to internal and external components, significantly reducing unforeseen repair expenses.