Mitsubishi Electric Expands Its Color TFT-LCD Modules Lineup With Two Touch Panels – Dec 03, 2013– Tokyo, Japan (Techreleased) – Mitsubishi Electric Corporation announced today the launch of 8.4-inch XGA and 10.4-inch SVGA color TFT-LCD modules with projected capacitive touch panels offering excellent visual clarity and durable cover glass. Sales will begin on December 3 through Mitsubishi Electric offices worldwide (“http://www.mitsubishielectric.com/semiconductors/)Initial production has been set at 2,000 units per month for each new model.
The two modules will expand the options in Mitsubishi Electric’s DIAFINE lineup of high-quality touch-panel screens to 12, available in sizes from 6.5 to 19.0 inches.
Widely applicable and highly reliable touch-panel solutions
- TFT-LCD, PCAP touch panel, touch controller and driver software in 8.4″ and 10.4″ versions for factory automation, medical equipment and measuring instrumentation.
- Factory-installed TFT-LCD, PCAP touch panel, cover glass and touch controller achieve excellent reliability.
- Options for diverse operability, such as optical bonding (resin bonding between TFT-LCD module, touch-panel sensor and cover glass) for clear images in bright environments, tempered cover glass and anti-reflection/anti-smudge surface treatments.
Excellent visual clarity combined with tactile operation via cover glass
- Proprietary detective processing for smooth, accurate response to finger movements, even when gloved.
- Ultra-thin, highly conductive sensor lines with proprietary TFT array technologies for excellent clarity.
Color TFT-LCD modules with projected capacitive touch panel (new models in bold)