Mar 27, 2013– Dallas, USA (Techreleased) – MetroPCS Communications, Inc. and Huawei, a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider, are giving consumers another great option to keep up with friends and family with a new powerful, yet affordable, 4GLTE smartphone – the Huawei Premia™ 4G – available for only $149.
This latest addition to MetroPCS’ extensive lineup of 4GLTE smartphones includes all the features for an exceptional mobile experience, including:
- 4.0-inch Corning Gorilla Glass™ screen displays a crystal-clear picture
- 1.5GHz dual-core processor and 1GB RAM for effortless multitasking
- 5.0 megapixel auto-focus camera with rear-facing LED flash for improved pictures
- Video recording and playback to capture life’s special moments
- Android 4.0 operating system (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- joyn™ by MetroPCS capability delivers a unified and intuitive way to communicate and share with friends and family with enriched services like video calling and Wi-Fi calling, integrated instant messaging or chat, image, video and file sharing. The official joyn app can be downloaded via Google Play and the @metro App Store™ and is included with any 4G LTE rate plan.
MetroPCS offers consumers unmatched value when pairing the Premia 4G with any of the simplified 4GLTE rate plans, which begin at $40 per month and offer unlimited talk, text and data – all applicable taxes and regulatory-fees included. Great services like MetroPCS 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot and Rhapsody unlimited on-demand music are available for low additional monthly charges, with Rhapsody offered at the best deal in town for just $5 per month.