M-GO Now Available On LG Smart TVs – Nov 06, 2013– Los Angeles, USA (Techreleased) – M-GO, a new movie and TV streaming service, and Smart TV leader LG Electronics announced today that U.S. owners of LG Smart TVs are now able to get M-GO’s library of the freshest new releases from Hollywood’s top talent in movies and TV shows streaming directly on their big screens.
With M-GO, people only pay for the movies and TV shows they want, never needing to commit to subscription fees. M-GO has content deals secured with Hollywood’s major studios, which drive its always-growing library of the newest releases – including such blockbusters as: We’re The Millers, Grown Ups 2, The Heat, Monsters University and White House Down – the earliest they are available at retail, months before other streaming services.
For 2013 and 2012 LG Smart TVs, M-GO is preloaded on the Smart TV homepage making it easily and readily available as soon as users activate or update their LG Smart TVs. The M-GO service integrates seamlessly with LG’s intuitive “Magic Remote,” making it simpler for consumers to find, organize, purchase and enjoy their favorite movies and TV shows via M-GO. Starting today, just in time for the holidays, 2013 and 2012 LG Smart TV users can try out M-GO with a special offer of two free rentals of SD or HD movies by typing in the code “LGTV” and hitting apply at the point of purchase. The promotion is valid through Dec. 31, 2013. *
“Consumers want immersive new home entertainment experiences and easy access the entertainment that matters most to them,” said James Fishler, senior vice president, marketing, LG Electronics USA. “M-GO combines an open platform with a user-friendly interface that seamlessly integrates with the LG Smart TV platform, delivering the quality digital media experience that shows with LG, it’s all possible.”
John Batter, CEO of M-GO, said, “Our mission is to make getting access to the most personally relevant content as easy as turning on your TV. By working with LG, we’re proud to remove obstacles to finding the best entertainment, helping consumers get one step closer to enjoying their entertainment on their big screens at home.”
M-GO Helps Make Streaming Better and Easier on LG Smart TVs
With M-GO on LG Smart TVs, people can sit back, relax and know that finding great entertainment is easier than ever:
- M-GO’s comprehensive “Digital Directory” takes the hassle out of watching great digital entertainment quickly and easily. And it goes even further – even if M-GO has the content, it will help people find it on other media stores.
- To help keep your viewing playlists personalized, M-GO offers up to six profiles per account and even has a “Watch List” feature so that each member of the household gets tailored recommendations and his or her own wish list of movies and TV shows they want to watch later.
- Spending limits give their kids the freedom to watch but offer parents the ability to budget and avoid credit card shock when the bill arrives.
- M-GO also enhances viewing and entertainment discovery by providing movie trailers, critic reviews from Rotten Tomatoes, Cast and Crew images, filmographies and more– all of which provides a helpful second-screen experience.
* Terms & Conditions: You must have or open an M-GO account to redeem your promo code. Must be a U.S. resident in the 50 states. Limit one promo code per transaction. Up to two (2) uses per account. Promotional codes expire 12/31/2013. Excludes Disney titles. Cannot be combined with other promotional offers. Promo code must be entered at the time of rental to receive the promotional discount. “Free” offer applies to movie rentals up to $5.99. No residual value will be given for rentals under $5.99. User must pay the difference for movie rentals over $5.99. If you fail to enter the applicable promo code at the time of rental, you will not receive the promotional price. Additional conditions for watching each rental will be provided with each rental. Promotion and promo codes have no cash value, except as required by law. Promotion and promo codes cannot be copied, sold, or otherwise transferred. Promotional codes cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Void where prohibited. Terms and conditions are subject to change.