June 27-29,2012 — Expo Hospital 2012 Santiago, Chile. Expo Hospital 2012 is an excellent platform to gain a foothold in the South American market for hospital equipment targeting hospitals and clinics. Chile’s market for healthcare products and services expanded by 12.4% in 2011. Supported by an aging population and growing middle class, Chile imports over $200 million in health care products and services.
California Companies can take advantage of participating in a California Pavilion that will leverage an established working relationship between California and Chile, the U.S. Free Trade Agreement with Chile, which allows duty free entry of California made products and services and the possibility to leverage the branding power and market access of other California companies.
- Exhibition space – 3 sq.meter booth with furnishings
- Pre-screened meetings with prospective buyers
- Local pre-departure export seminar on trade finance, distribution/ sales agreements, patents and trademarks, and market strategies
- On-site assistance with regulatory and product adaptation needs
- Access to bilingual interpretation
- Invitations to networking events
Participation Cost = $1,500 per company