EK-SF3D Critical Point – New High Performance LN2 GPU Unit – Dec 04, 2013– Ljubljana, Slovenia (Techreleased) – EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce EK-SF3D Critical Point – company’s first universal graphics card (GPU) liquid nitrogen evaporative cooling solution for competitive overclockers. Used with liquid nitrogen or dry ice coolant this unit allows extreme overclocking of virtually any modern graphics card core.
EK-SF3D Critical Point is a product of joint venture between Petri ‘SF3D‘ Korhonen, legendary overclocker and extreme evaporation cooler designer from Finland, and EK design & engineering team. The product is made of electrolytic grade nickel plated copper in order to provide the necassery mass to even out the temperature fluctuation. Top extension is made from high quality black anodized aluminium alloy.
Excellent weight to surface area ratio ensures confident controll over temperatures. Precise and rapid response at any working temperature is what this product is all about – even when cooling the hottest CPUs on the market. Top extension is made from black anodized high quality aluminium alloy.
The product is shipped with multitude of additional mounting plates with integrated metal standoffs as well as universal backplate. This allows for easy and trouble-free installation on virtually any modern graphics card on the market. Additionaly, EK supplies Gelid GC-Extreme premium thermal grease for best results.
||MSRP (incl. VAT)
|EK-SF3D Critical Point||244,95€|
EK-SF3D Critical Point Features:
– High performance evaporation cooler for competitive overclockers
– Modern, unique design with copper core allows for easy temperature regulation
– Built-in temperature probe slot near contact surface
– Compatible with both Liquid Nitrogen LN2 as well as Dry Ice CO2(s)
– Includes premium thermal grease
– capacity: 190mL
– weight (empty): 1.55kg
– operational range: -196°C to +80°C
– EK-SF3D Critical Point /w pre-installed G80 mounting plate
– Additional mounting plates: HD7970 (R9 290X), GF560, G92, G200
– universal backplate
– mounting screws with thumb nuts
– Gelid GC-Extreme 1.5g thermal grease
– allen key 2mm
Products are readily available for pre-order through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network and will start shipping on Monday, December 9th 2013.