Digital Projection Presents HIGHLite Laser 12k,World’s First 12,000 Lumen Solid State Projector – Nov 27, 2013– Manchester, UK (Techreleased) – Digital Projection, an Emmy Award-winning manufacturer of high performance projection systems, has announced the launch of the worlds first production high brightness laser projector – the HIGHLite Laser 12K
Delivering a stunning 12,000 Lumen output, the HIGHLite Laser 12k boasts 20,000 hours of stable solid-state illumination with a WUXGA resolution.
The projector was developed with an emphasis on ‘Fit and Forget’ – meaning that installers and system integrators can deploy the projector and need not worry about lamp changes or expensive maintenance cycles.
Perfectly suited to all vertical channels, no feature has been overlooked. Edge Blend is included as standard along with geometric correction functionality. Fully active 3D with upto 144 Hz refresh rate offers flicker-free viewing. Dual HDMI 1.4, DVI and 3G-SDI inputs provides the very latest high speed video delivery. To compliment all of this, HDBaseT connectivity allows for the transmission of uncompressed High Definition Video over a CAT5e/6 LAN cable. To suit every application, the lenses range from 0.77:1 to 6.76:1.
HIGHLite Laser 12k Specifications:
- 12,000 Lumens (+/- 10%)
- 2,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- WUXGA Resolution
- 3-chip DLP® 0.67″ DarkChip™ DMD™
- 1920 x 1200 pixels native, +/- 12° tilt angle
- Fast transit pixels for smooth greyscale and improved contrast.
Video & Graphics Processing
- HDMI 1.4 for Side by Side, Frame Packing & Top Bottom Formats.
- Triple Flash Processing can be used to multiply the
displayed frame rate for 3D sources (example 144Hz display).
- Dual Pipe Processing: Two sources in parallel for Left and Right Eyes.
- Synchronisation of active glasses, DLP® Link™ glasses or polarising switcher.
- High Bandwidth Digital & Analog Receiver with 10 Bit A-D.
- 3GSDI with loop-through.
- The projector automatically detects interlaced video and
implements 3:2 or 2:2 extraction as appropriate, with pixel based,
motion adaptive interpolation and auto cadence correction.
- 24p and 1080p native display.
- Cornerstone, Vertical & Horizontal Keystone, Pincushion & Barrel, and Image Rotation.
- Blanking control for custom input window sizing.
- High Bit Depth Edge Blending
- Built in support for transmission of uncompressed High Definition Video over standard CAT5e/6 LAN cable.
- Allows projector to be placed up to 100m from source with low cost cabling.
3D Formats Supported
- Frame Packing
- Dual Pipe
- Frame Sequential
- Side By Side (half)
- Top and Bottom
- Fixed and Zoom Lenses from 0.77:1 – 6.76:1