Aquilion PRIME a Faster, Smaller and Versatile CT Solution from Toshiba – Nov 19, 2013– Tustin, USA (Techreleased) – Healthcare providers searching for a CT system that offers the best in usability, dose management and scalability now have a solution with Toshiba’s all-new Aquilion PRIME. The system delivers on customers’ clinical and financial needs today, with the ability to adapt as those needs change in the future.
The Aquilion PRIME’s benefits include:
- Scalable: Customers can choose the right technology today with the option to upgrade as requirements change. It is the only system capable of going from 40 to 80 to 160 slices without replacing hardware. This lowers the total cost of ownership and downtime of an upgrade.
- Small Footprint: Providers are able to maximize existing rooms and resources, as the smaller Aquilion PRIME can fit into tighter spaces.
- Patient-Focused: To ensure that patients are safe and comfortable, the Aquilion PRIME features a large bore (78 cm), advanced dose reduction technology (AIDR 3D) and a high-capacity couch (660 lbs.) that can move laterally and is low to the ground.
- Adaptive Diagnostics: The Aquilion PRIME features innovative solutions to solve clinical challenges with simplified workflow and consistent quality results for a range of patients, from pediatric to bariatric. The system comes standard with advanced features and technologies.
- Fast Exams: Clinicians can diagnose faster and improve workflow with the industry’s quickest image reconstruction speed of up to 60 images per second.
“Healthcare policies require hospitals to provide value-based care to their patients, making the Aquilion PRIME an ideal mid-tier CT solution,” said Satrajit Misra, senior director, CT Business Unit, Toshiba. “It is the first advanced CT solution that can ensure their success, and grow as clinical and operational needs change. The system allows more hospitals to acquire advanced technology while improving safety and diagnostic accuracy.”