Apr 12, 2013– New York, USA (Techreleased) – Interactive multi-touch technology and self-service kiosks have become part of many people’s daily lives. The hospitals and other healthcare facilities are using self-service kiosk systems to provide better patient experience and care, resulting in improved workflow, increased revenue and patient satisfaction. Demand for healthcare technologies and services had substantially increased as Americans gain coverage under the federal health law. The self-service health care revolution will improve the quality, safety and efficiency of patient care. Healthcare self-service kiosk systems have many hardware components that all need to be durable and reliable. In addition to an embedded processor (CPU) and a touch screen monitor, these kiosks may also feature Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, camera, smart card reader, barcode reader, RFID reader and other devices.
American Industrial Systems Inc. (AIS), an ISO 9001:2008, is a certified supplier and manufacturer of 18.5 inch (1366 x 768 WXGA) all-in-one multi-touch screen panel PC that is fully-integrated‚ Power over Ethernet (PoE), multi capacitive touch screen that combines high-performance Intel® Atom™ Dual Core Processor N2600 1.60 GHz, and Projected Capacitive Touch (PCT or PCAP) Technology in an industrial-grade LCD flat panel, with sleek and flat front surface industrial design. The sensor in projected capacitive touch allows tracking of two simultaneous touches quickly and accurately across the entire screen. AIS all-in-one multi touch panel PCs are accurate, responsive and easy-to-use, enabling migration of existing single touch applications to a gesture-based interface that creates and delivers popular user interactions such as pan, zoom and rotate. AIS Windows-based all-in-one HMI panels are Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) units and allow easy access to dual-touch capabilities built into Windows 7 and other popular programming languages.
AIS all-in-one multi-touch screen computers feature open embedded architecture, advanced performance and connectivity, compact, fan-less, and rugged industrial design. Optional features include Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, camera, smart card reader, barcode reader, and RFID reader. All-in-one kiosk and service-based solutions complement a healthcare organization’s existing technology. AIS multi-touch screen panel PCs are specifically suited for use in doctor’s offices, clinics and hospitals, taking their cue from healthcare providers using kiosks to speed up the registration process, enter valuable data into the electronic health records, resulting in increased efficacy and efficiency of front office activities that can have direct impact on improving the revenue cycle.
All–In-One (AIO) Multi Touch Panel PCs Give you the Capability to Easily Design Healthcare Self-Service Kiosk Systems
Finding the precise AIO multi touch computers for your healthcare self-service kiosk systems application can be outright challenging. AIS has cutting edge technologies that will meet your next generation kiosks requirements. Beginning with mechanical design, system platforms, add-on options, to post-sales support; AIS can take your project from start to finish in record time with substantial cost savings. With a full-range product line available, there are multitudes of pre-designed and configured solutions that reduce development time, engineering, project costs, overhead, and efficiently shorten your time-to-market. Learn the best practices for healthcare self-service kiosk systems deployment from AIS.
- Long Product Life Cycle
- Locked BOM (Bill of Materials) for 3+ years
- Guaranteed support and production by utilizing industrial grade SBC (Single Board Computers) and industrial grade LCD panels
- Fully documented and customer notification of EOL (End of Life) and ECO (Engineering Change Orders) when these changes occur
- Interactive Multi-Touch Screen Technology
- Enhanced displays; clarity, accuracy and simplicity, enabled visibility; faster, better and intelligent, better interactivity, improved relationship between your business and your customers
- Unleash the power of your network with Power Over Ethernet (POE) Technology
- Energy efficiency by providing network resiliency at lower cost through consolidation of backup power into the wiring closet
- Faster deployment of new building access networking infrastructures by eliminating the need for a power outlet at every endpoint
- Open Embedded Architecture Technology
- Powered by Embedded Intel® Technology; provides low-power, high-performance, compact form factor with a fan-less platform
- Powered by Windows Embedded Operating Systems; ensure end-product reliability with one common platform, reduce time to market and costs, through a familiar Windows user interface and rich tools to shorten development time, increase application compatibility across differentiated applications, and delivers connectivity between devices and with third-party applications
- Optional features: Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, camera, smart card reader, barcode reader, and RFID reader
- Technical capabilities and flexibility for product and processes that match customers’ strategic plans. AIS is equipped for high-mix / low-volume production, with the ability to change-over product requirements, convert assembly lines quickly, and add capacity to accommodate greater volume
- Documentation that complies with ISO certification requirements. AIS employs competent staff, from technicians and manufacturing engineers to business unit management personnel, with regular employee trainings as part of the AIS commitment to quality